· Very passionate about B2B marketing especially in IT industry, with 8 years at Cisco Systems and 1 year with Trend Micro.
· An experienced marketer who is metrics focused on activities that deliver business impacts.
· A tech savvy person, strong knowledge in Informatics technology, IT trends.
· Has an optimist “can-do attitude”, strategic thinking and dedication mindset.
I’m seeking for a position that suits my ability and experience with good & clear benefits to join for my own future development.
My expecting positions would be Marketing and Sales related.”
Sept 2019 – Current
Oct 2010-Feb 2011
Enterprise Channel and Marketing Manager
Responsible to all marketing, PR and channel related works: in charge & mange all activities related.
Has 2 staff unders. I am in charge of:
– Marketing strategic planning yearly and quarterly with budget estimated, agenda and content built with several stakeholders and third parties related.
– Organize and manage activities with customers which included 1:1 activies , 1 to many activities:
· Demand generation activites which is included In bound and outbound programs for white space, upsell and cross sell into the existing base.
· Deep dive programs with vertical and technology focus.
· Thought leadership programs for C levels.
· Customer’s advocacy
– Developing the full potential of our partner support in local by global initiatives through strategic planning, campaign management, activity management.
– Organize and manage activities with Distributors, Partners, Alliance partners and ecosystems.
· Partner’s enablement programs included presales and post sales skill training,
· Incentive and rebate programs, the target segment for new logo.
· Co-sell model, co-sell scheme.
· Co-joint the marketing activities – End-user workshop, End-user seminar and C-Level Events, third party activities and sponsorship.
– Build, maintain relationship with Goverment, customers, Distributors, Partners, Alliance partners and ecosystems, security association, media and other agency vendors, suppliers.
– Internal team and partner’s team building, blizt day and kick-off programs.
– CSR activities.
– PR and content creation responsibility, build strong relationship with media.
– In charge of Digital marketing included social media, nuturing plan and nurtuting program strategy by using Marketo, Trello system,…. all are in day-to-day basic
· Verified, collect, manage and update database via many sources included White space, non-named and named account.
– Budget and outcomes management to deliver incremental business and market’s coverage.
– Set up and keep the brand position and brand equity among all activities
– Best practice case study, customer’s succesful story built.
– Manage activities’ result and metric and make sure it reflects on the systems’ dashboard: SFDC, Marketo, Trello and Tableau.
– Country corporate’s Website, microsite manage.
– Content localization, creation, and development.
GEO Marketing Manager
Responsible for all GEO marketing’s activities and partner’s marketing activities related.
– Support GTM models with focused marketing campaign activities. Execution including: Marketing plans, Brand awareness, Demand generation, Partner enablement including sales incentives, training with our partner.
· Program highlighted: Advantage now and MSO with highest SQL among 6 countries in ASEAN for many years in a row.
– Quarterly program Development and execution which includes
socializing program detail, coordinating execution plan with ASEAN marketing teams, providing execution, coordinating with sales, channel team and tracking program results and distributing to key stakeholders.
– Organizing and managing of Virtual and Physical activities across Vietnam on a regular basis including coordination with country team on upcoming content/agenda, working with regional team on localization, rolling out an event execution plan and consolidation of results for follow-up.
– Coordinating with external agencies (web, online media,digital and event agency) for executions and localizing for in country used and working with partners on execution and reporting.
– Consolidation of budgets/ tracking and reporting. Working closely with global and country teams to achieve budget timelines and company’s compliance.
– Case study developed and executed: Work across teams and geographic boundaries to create preference and differentiation for Cisco’s technology and business architectures which includes consolidation of potential customers, refining questionnaires used to develop the case study, working with Sales/ Technical and Partner team in writing and consolidating case study to be shared and promoted.
– Utilize global and regional programs and resources to build value and advocacy for Vietnam’s partner and leverage activities. Set up and keep the brand position and brand equity among all activities.