- obtained Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Focus: Management and HR)
- 1 year experience in Outsourcing
- almost 1 year experience as IT Project Manager (Managed small and middle-sized projects and assisted with further big clients in different industries)
- develop and transform family business throughout the years
- the rest of the time spend travelling and learning about different culture and mentality
The most important thing for me is the organizational culture and people in the company.
I excel in strategic planning, dealing with team members and motivate them, defining goals and focus on them.
I’m a person that is keep about developing, always looking for a new and better solution. I listen to other opinions and share my thoughts with the team. I promote trust, openness in the team as well as bidirectional information flow (top-down as well as bottom-up).
I’m willing to work in Asia, preferably in HCMC.
Looking for our meeting, when we will get to know each other better.
*I uploaded CV in PDF, but got the error “Uploaded files need to be one of the following file types: jpg, gif, png” – I will send you the pdf, when you need.