My name is Ha Lien, currently looking for positions as Media Manager, Brand Manager, or Creative Director. If your company has any vacancy for those positions, I enclose my CV for your information.
As you can see, I have over 10 years working in fields of marketing and creative design in several companies, which gives me varied skills and a lot of experience for the Digital Marketing Manager position. I am a strong responsible person who always try the best to finish duties in any situations. Through 10 years working, from a Staff to a Team Leader, then Art Director, and Brand Manager, I have gradually developed good communication, management, and problem-solving skills, which help me to successfully lead my team to overcome challenges, as well work well with other teams and departments of the company. And after a long time working for local companies, now I want to challenge myself with a reputable international company.
My outstanding achievements at the lastest company include:
· Build and develop the entire brand website: www.ppp.com.vn
· Develop brand identity, including 2 catalogues, 1 consultancy kit, 10+ brochures, and hundreds of posters, billboard, show window, standees, vouchers, tentcards, etc., which are now widely-used in 10 clinics across the country.
· Develop partnership with several big brands in Vietnam, including Vietnam Airlines, Vietravel, ACB, Vietcombank, Novaland, etc.
· Successfully organizing 6 Grand Openings, 1 product launching event and several seminars for the PPP Laser Clinic Vietnam (2015 – 2019).
· Successfully leading 8 big campaigns of Christmas and Lunar New Year for the PPP Laser Clinic brand for 4 continuous years (2015 – 2018).
For additional details regarding my expertise and career achievements, please review my Portfolio at the link: www.behance.net/summerlotus
With my knowledge, experience, and skills, I believe that I am a suitable candidate for this position. I would welcome an opportunity for an interview and I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience so we can discuss the position and your needs in detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration!