Qualification: Master of International Accounting – Swinburne University of Technology
– Managed overall accounting and controlling functions, including full sets of accounts, budgeting and forecasting, cash management, tax compliance, annual statutory audits.
– Monitored and strengthened internal control procedures, work processes and ensured compliance with corporate policies.
– Ensured timely and accurate management/statutory/tax reporting to relevant authorities and headquarters.
– Ensured compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
– Performed deviation analysis on business results.
– Performed evaluation of investment proposal and implementation.
– Acted as business partner to the General Director, providing inputs on selected decision making, identifying improvement opportunities and implementing improvement initiatives in the finance and administration functions and the business.
– Monitored and controlled procurement.
– Managed corporate administration, included legal matters.
– Managed credit control, cash flows, and assets to strengthen working capital. Highlighted risks and opportunities to ensure utilization of all resources at highest level.
– Leaded and developed finance and administration team of 4 staff, built up strong teamwork spirit in conjunction with other departments.