28/5A Duong Ton That Tung, Quan 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | 0782862624 | firstname.lastname@example.org
· Motivated CPA candidate with over five years of experience in finance and accounting, specializing in the highly regulated health care industry.
· Proven record in prioritization of time-sensitive deadlines during high-volume public accounting seasons.
· A passionate advocate for client satisfaction and success through commitment, clear and constant communication, professionalism, and value-added services.
· Ability to manage without authority via influence, mutual goal setting, and collaboration.
· An enthusiastic champion for elevating the skills, efficiency, and productivity of fellow team members.
Senior Financial Analyst, Global Commercial Revenue
Seagen Inc. (formerly Seattle Genetics), Seattle, WA October 2019 – December 2020
· Responsible for monthly Gross to Net calculations on global sales, including GTN budget to actual analysis, journalizing of GTN expenses accruals, and account reconciliation, developing commentary for senior management using quantitative and qualitative approaches for over 20% of company quarterly revenue exceeding $250 million .
· Assist with the preparation of internal and external GAAP financial reports, including supporting internal and external auditors and providing updates to financial schedules in SEC filings including 10-K, 10-Q, and Proxy.
· Ad-hoc analysis inclusive of cost/benefit and impact estimates, root cause analysis, utilization analysis, and various KPI metrics.
· Credited for designing standardized reconciliation templates resulting in improved team-wide process efficiencies.
· Working knowledge of ERP Oracle, cloud database Snowflake, and data visualization via Power BI.
Senior Associate, Financial Model Consultant for Health Care Entities
CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP, Bellevue, WA November 2018 – October 2019
· Design and modify long-term financial models to determine future cash flows from various scenarios including cost/benefit of financing, addition and closure of service lines, business mergers, and changes in payor contract rates.
· Led weekly web-based client meetings to report progress and receive client input for ongoing assumptions.
· Expertise and efficiency in Excel and Word through usage of shortcuts and hot-keys.
o Excel functions used include nested formulas containing index & match, V&H lookups, pivot tables and charts, toggles, sumifs, and countifs.
· Ad-hoc financial analysis inclusive of benchmarking of departmental costs and breakeven analysis.
Associate, Specialist in Hospital and For-Profit Health Care
CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP, Bellevue, WA September 2015 – October 2018
· Lead auditor of teams of four; planned & executed audit, and drafted GAAP and non-GAAP financial statements, with speedier report turnaround and increased audit engagement realization over prior years.
· Practiced in auditing investments and debt, including related income, expenses, and financial covenants.
· Fluency in presenting written and verbal audit fieldwork reports to client executives and management.
· Proficient and practiced in scoped variance and budget to actual variance analysis.
· Daily communication with management and staff, ensuring required supporting documents are provided, and that client deadlines are met.
· Routine use of CaseWare IDEA, data analysis software used to import client databases to identify and extract anomalies and trends using values, descriptions, and dates.
· Process understanding via staff interviews such as financial internal controls, accounts receivable billing, and revenue cycle analysis.
Masters of Science, Accounting
University of Washington, Bothell, WA June 2015
Bachelor of Arts in Business, Finance Concentration and Accounting Option
University of Washington, Bothell, WA March 2014