My name is Dung.
I have 7 years of working experience in legal field and more 4 years in corporate and construction law. I hereby summarize my experience as follows:
· Resolve disputes in Vietnamese courts and international arbitration proceedings: Assisting senior lawyers in analyzing litigations, choosing suitable provisions favorable for clients, filing documents, evidences the claims:
– Construction contract dispute, especially some big and complex contractual disputes on FIDIC contracts had foreign contractors in Vietnamese courts, VIAC and ICC court;
– Agreements of sale and purchase, supplement, distribution, corporation…
– Intellectual property and competition;
– Insurance contracts and transportation contracts.
· Prepared legal advice and consults related to organize and control business, such as: charter, labor, trademark, intellectual property, confidential agreement, corruption… then submit to the senior lawyers.
· Draft and review contracts such as construction, sale and purchase, supplement and installment, lease, distribution, collaboration, exclusive and service…
· Translating legal documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa, such as contracts/agreements, the documents for resolve dispute in court and arbitration proceeding (Request, statement of counterclaim, statement of defence, correspondence, Rules, matters of procedural…).