HR Strategy's Client
Dear our valued candidates,
HR Strategy’s client is a Trading company specializing in Civil Construction. They are looking for Project Director position.
- Working Location: Myanmar and Vietnam.
- Working time: Monday to Friday (and ½ Saturday)
- Report to: Operations Director
1. Control overall budget and progress of the projects:
- Prepare and analyze monthly budget report of each on-going project.
- Control manpower and resource allocation for each project within budget.
- Control progress claim schedule to ensure work done and claim approval matches up.
- Prepare closing analysis at the end of each project.
2. Direct supervision and management of Project Team:
- Ensure that all PM/SM are executing the works on site according to schedule.
- Ensure that all PM/SM are executing the works following the expected standards, quality, safety and contract specifications.
3. Working with clients and consultants to resolve issues pertaining to claims, VO or any other issues which is beyond the decision authority of the Project Manager.
4. Discipline of employees under Project department.
- Language: Chinese and English: good command
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, or Construction Project Management.
- Must have experience in Aluminum Glass project.
- At least 5 year-experience in the same position for resort/villa/hotel/residential (big projects).
- Proficiency in regulations related to Construction Laws and other related laws.
- Negotiation and problem discussion skill.
- Planning and management skills.
- Salary: $8,000 – $10,000, depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- Income tax; Medical Insurance.
- Accommodation, Telephone expense.
- Air ticket to home country.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to email@example.com or contact via Phone/Viber/Zalo Mr. Tung: (+84) 914 376 881.
HR Strategy (Headhunter_Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao).
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market).