HR Strategy's Client
HR Strategy’s customer are a Foreign Construction Group. Currently job vacancies are available for
candidates with Chef Commercial Officer position.
- Report to: CEO (Foreigner)
- Location working: HCMC
- Provide strategic oversight on business development planning, target clients and consultants
and business development activities.
- Active engagement with existing and target clients to ensure client satisfaction, repeat
business and expanded opportunities for new business.
- Oversight on all tendering, tender management, tender risk reviews and tender costings to
meet business objectives.
Strategic input into tender pricing, risk, contingency and margin discussions
- Oversight on all project’s financial performance
- Ensure implementation of cost control policies on all projects and business units.
- Increase reliability of financial reporting and revenue forecasting through interrogation of data and forensic management of cost review process.
- Ensure project risks are identified and managed through implementation of a risk management system
- Oversee and maintain benchmarking data and metrics and develop targets for efficiency gains on projects.
- Focus on cash management and cash collections in line with cash flow objectives.
- Oversight on project cash flow forecasts
- Provide strategic commercial and contractual direction on all claims and claim resolution strategies.
- Review and approve all major sub-contractor claims and/or variations
- Oversight on all procurement activities.
- Ensure all Subcontractors are engaged on formal, properly executed subcontracts.
- Maintain executive level relationships with key suppliers and vendors.
- Responsible for overall development of commercial team, including overall structure, training and setting commercial performance objectives.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or similar technical qualification.
- 15 years previous similar experience with similar responsibilities, including relevant senior management experience.
- Broad construction experience in the building, civil and MEP sectors.
- Previous experience in claims participation with successful outcomes, upstream and downstream.
- Ability to integrate contractual obligations with commercial/business needs
- Intuitive; develops empathy with external parties and colleagues in appropriate ways
- Engenders trust and respect from external parties and colleagues and leads with integrity
- Responsive and flexible, works unsupervised and does the right thing without asking about it..
Please contact us by sending English CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +84 914376881
(zalo/viber) – Mr. Tung for more information.