HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Value Candidates,
HR Strategy’s Client is a company specialized in Hotel & Restaurant field. They are looking for highly qualified candidate for General Manager Position.
- Working location: Sapa, Lao Cai
- Report to: CEO/GD
- Leads the executive committee team in the development and implementation of hotel-wide strategies.
- Ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
- Demonstrates and communicates key drivers of guest satisfaction for the brand’s target customer; ensures core elements of the service strategy are in place to produce the desired results.
- Is highly visible and interfaces with customers on a regular basis to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Analyses service issues and identifies trends. Facilitates the development of creative solutions to overcome obstacles and ensures implementation to continually improve guest satisfaction results.
- Hires executive committee team members who demonstrate strong functional expertise, creativity and entrepreneurial leadership to meet the business needs of the operation.
- Creates appropriate development plans and develops executive committee members based on their individual strengths, development needs, career aspirations and abilities. Ensures the same is done for all managers in the property.
- Sets goals and expectations for executive committee members. Coaches team by providing specific feedback to improve performance.
- Ensures service, technical skills and leadership training occurs throughout the property to support successful daily operations.
- Ensures that regular on-going communication takes place throughout the property to recognize performance, set expectations and create awareness of business objectives.
- Ensures hotel policies are administered fairly and consistently.
- Reviews sales goals and strategies to ensure alignment with the brand business strategy and proper pricing and positioning of the property in the market.
- Ensures sales team understands and is leveraging demand engines to full potential.
- Suggests innovative marketing ideas and proactively develops deployment strategies to continue to grow market share.
- Builds relationships with key customers through personal involvement in the sales process.
- Review financial reports and statements to determine how business unit is performing against budget. Develops strategies to improve the property’s financial performance.
- Coaches and supports team to effectively manage occupancy and rate, wages and controllable expenses. Strives to maintain profit margins without compromising guest or employee satisfaction.
- Identifies opportunities to increase profits and create value by challenging existing processes, encouraging innovation and driving necessary change.
- Ensures capital expenditure funds are being used to address the priorities outlined in the business strategy.
- Establishes relationship with owner as a business partnership and builds owner loyalty through proactive communication, involvement in key decisions.
- Understands the owner’s perspective. Manages an effective balance between the owner’s interests and company’s interests and develops solutions that create value for both.
- Ensures alignment of owner with brand strategy and maintains brand standards.
- Is knowledgeable of all management contract requirements for the property and ensures compliance with contract and reporting requirement.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Vietnamese Only
- At least Bachelor degree in any field
- At least 3 year experience in one of the company’s executive committee member in international hotels with evidenced tracked record of achievements
- At least 2 year experience as Resident Manager/Hotel Manager of international hotel
- Strong organization skills, problem-solving skills, analytical skills, negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Effective influence skills, decision-making skills and strong leadership skills
- Strong in driving results and people management and development
- Salary: $3000 – $3500, depends on the candidate’s experiences and qualification
- More details will be discussed during the interview
If it suits you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to email@example.com or Call/Viber/Zalo to 0919012151 (Ms Nguyen) Skype ID: sales.sangtran.hrstrategy.vn for further supports.
Thanks a lot
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)