HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy (Headhunter)’s Client is a famous International Hospital System. They are looking for high qualified candidate for Chief Operation Officer (Expats) Position.
- Working Location: Nationwide
- Reporting to: CEO
- Develop & implement an annual work plan for the hospital operating unit.
- Organize the management of professional units, human resources, equipment, drugs and consumable materials to optimize the operation of the hospital.
- Organize the assessment, training, coaching to train and improve the professional capacity of the hospital’s operating team.
- Manage cost efficiently for hospital operations.
- Direct and manage the operational efficiency of the attached departments.
- Develop new services that improve the business and hospital performance.
- Coordinate with the Chief Medical Officer (CMO); Chief Quality Officer (CQO); Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) to implement activities, programs to ensure service quality, patient safety and increase client satisfaction.
- Develop and promote effective collaboration between clinical, paraclinical, support and other related services inside and outside the hospital.
- Periodically review and summarize the reporting according to regulations & proactively report abnormalities to promptly seek for advice.
- Learn, update and comply with the labor regulations, codes of conduct, regulations and procedures of the hospital.
- Participate in the implementation of projects to improve capacity of the whole hospital and other departments.
- Directly in charge of the “Organizing Committee” of hospital meetings and conferences.
- Directly participate in the hospital council under the direction of the board of directors and the CEO.
- Minimum Bachelor; major in Hospital management, Business Administration.
- At least 10 years of experience in management, executive positions in medical field or related ones.
- Manage hospital operation quality for non-clinical activities.
- Have knowledge about healthcare industry & hospitals.
- Have basic knowledge of regulations & procedures in the healthcare industry.
- Reading skills and analysis of hospital operating index.
- General knowledge about information technology system in hospital management.
- Skill to build blueprints based on overall strategy.
- Communication & quick decision-making skills for urgent situations in hospital operation.
- Leadership ability: Spirit of autonomy; Business thinking; Initiate innovation strategy; Maximize resources;
- Salary: negotiable, depends on candidate’s experience and qualifications;
- Other benefits will discuss during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to email@example.com or call/vibe/zalo to 0916 566 343 (Ms. Thương) / Skype ID: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)