HR Strategy's Client
HR Strategy is looking for a highly qualified candidate for Group Chief Accountant for a company in Real Estates field.
· Location working: Ho Chi Minh City
· Report to: CFO
· Responsibility for Operations Controlling in SOCV projects (e.g. SAP rollouts; eWork).
· Analyzing Group Manufacturing Costs (actual, plan, and budget) in Production, Purchasing, and Logistics.
· Ensuring the day-to-day operation of the production is conducted in the most efficient manner.
· Controlling for Logistics/ operations processes (Repairs, Returns, Logistics, Freight, Order handling etc.).
· Calculating and monitoring the efficiency of the Kaizen project in terms of cost control.
· Testing of SAP MM / PP processes (identification, testing, and support)
· Other related works …
· Coordinate and instruct all departments Head to complete the annual operating budget for the projects of Company as well as plan for funding by quarter by year or as requested by Finance Director;
· Provide analytical support during budget reviews; procedures, bookkeeping, collect accounting information, set up forms, reports and documents storage process. Checking, analyzing, evaluating of the works done, financial standard and compliance with financial regulations;
· Establish, maintain and develop the Company accounting procedures & policy;
· Organize accounting system and control accounting entries, transactions of the Company;
· Supervise the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports and all schedules as required by
· Management and by Vietnamese government and offices;
· Resposible for all taxiation matters ad all statutory fillings;
· Liasion and cooperation with externa auditor to ensure a clean and timely year end audit for annual finance statement auditing;
· Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations;
· Research, evaluate resources to support Finance Director of setting up strategy and financial policies;
· Responsible for cash flow management & bank transfers, ensure all payments are well supported with source documents;
· Provide guidance, assitance and directions to Accounting staff;
· Perform other tasks assigned by the Finance Director
· Atleast 5 years experience as Chief Accountant in Real Estate/Hospitality industry, manage many subsidiaries of the Company
· Big4 Audit firms background is preferable
· Fluent in English (4 Skills)
· Strong knowledge of Vietnam’s taxation laws
· Strategic thinking, forecasting and presentation skills
· Strong at consolidated reports, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skill
· Patient, detail, careful, flexible
If you’re open to new opportunities, don’t hesitate to inbox or contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/Viber/Zalo to 0914 482 244 (Ms. Luci) for more information and support.
Thank you so much!