HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s Client specializes in FMCG. They are looking for a highly qualified candidate for the Senior R&D Manager position.
- Working Location: HCMC
- Working Time: Monday- Friday
- Report to: CEO
- Lead R&D initiatives, including formulation and ingredient sourcing.
- Work with the marketing team to deliver new products that meet consumer needs in a cost-effective manner and with formulations that can be processed in the existing operation.
- Coordinate and assist Production in new product trials and initial start-up runs.
- Accurately record, analyze, and report data to meet project and customer objectives.
- Evaluate new and existing manufacturing processes for optimizing efficiency and cost.
- Provide technical support to Production, Quality Assurance, Purchasing, and Sales as required.
- Create, update, and maintain exact records of all product development formulas and processes.
- Maintain/update system formulations and product specification files.
- Identify new ingredients or other supplies for potential cost savings
- Build and maintain working relationships with Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurements, and vendors.
- Assist Purchasing in sourcing new raw materials and packaging supplies.
- Provide feedback on potential food safety or quality concerns.
- A strong grasp of Vietnam Foods safety Regulatory requirements, well versed with Notification process, cGMP standards, and requirements in Vietnam.
- Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Food Science, Culinary Science, Chemistry, or related field.
- At least 4 years of experience working in a similar position
- Minimum of 8 – 12 years’ experience in a food processing or new product development role.
- Experience in developing Sauce- Fish sauce, chili sauce soya sauce is required along with other Foods products.
- Working experience on Food Fermentation – Fish, Chili, and Tofu.
- Experience in Working with cross country teams
- Experience in Setting up a Foods product development lab and Pilot plant set up.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent understanding of quality control and quality assurance methods and standards
- Excellent problem solving, data collection and analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills- English and Vietnamese
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Software and Tools
- Salary: $3000 – $5000, depends on candidates experiences and qualification;
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits you & your friends in a career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to email@example.com or Call/Viber/Zalo to 0919 952 881 (Ms. Giang), Skype ID: JannyNguyen_HR Strategy for further supports.
Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)
Let’s follow us by:
Meaning Short Story: https://bit.ly/WeeklyShortStory
Online Learning Community: https://bit.ly/ZaloOnlineLearningGroup2