HR Strategy's client
Dear Valued Candidates,
Our Client is a Company in Real Estate Industry. They are looking for Project Legal Manager – (Real Estate) Position
- Work Location: Ho Chi Minh city
- Report to: Project Manager
- Times: Monday – ½ Saturday
- Take care: 3 Staffs
- Assessing risk and proposing legal advice for the company’s operations and development projects (M&A, Real Estate, Construction, Investment and other related legal issues).
- Handling legal matters including government filings, permits, approvals and registrations of companies and projects.
- Negotiating, reviewing and drafting corporate contracts, documents and other corporate legal documents.
- Negotiating and drafting real estate documents including sales agreement, agreement, long term lease, etc. and oversee the implementation of these agreements.
Project development stage:
- Supporting the construction team in the periodic inspections of functional agencies such as: Construction Inspector, Fire Prevention and Fighting Police, Inspector of Labor Safety and Environmental Sanitation …
- Assisting the construction team in resolving complaints of stakeholders to protect and support the project and the developer.
- Submiting application documents for open sale permits for housing projects.
- Holding formal and informal meetings with the authorities to assist the construction team in obtaining approval for Government requirements during construction such as: road permit, match permit connection of electricity, water, drainage …
Post-project development stage:
- Supporting the construction team for the final acceptance test, operation license …
- Supporting the construction team to take over and hand over the infrastructure to the authorities
- Submiting application for ownership certificate to the buyers of condominiums, real estate
- Holding formal and informal meetings with authorities to complete the project.
Other assigned tasks:
- Supporting to check documents, legal status to acquire projects
- Supporting for project transfer, part of project transfer
- Supporting for compensation and ground clearance (if any)
- Supporting departments in the company on matters related to tax authorities, DF, DNRE, DPI, DTC, Committee …
- Education: Bachelor of Laws/Master of Laws or in related majors.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years at the same postion in Real Estate industry.
- Good use of English, especial English in Law field.
- Proficient in Informatics Science (MS Word, Excel,…).
- Conflict solving skills.
- Planning, organizing skills.
- Ability to supervise the work progress.
- Willing to travel for work.
- Good communication skills.
- Salary: $2000 – $3000, depends on candidates’ experience and qualifications.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits you & your friends in career path, please apply your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/zalo/viber to 0918 082 881 (Ms.Sang)/ Skype ID: sangrom for more information and further support.
Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market).
Web: www.hrstrategy.vn & www.thuctapsinhvietnam.com
Let’s follow us by:
Meaning Short Story: https://bit.ly/WeeklyShortStory
Online Learning Community: https://bit.ly/ZaloOnlineLearningGroup2