HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s Client specializes in Home Appliances. They are looking for a highly qualified candidate for the Office Manager position.
- Working Location: HCMC
- Report to: General Director
- Take care: HR, Accounting, Finance, Admin
Accounting, Finance, and Reporting
- Day to day management and supervise operations of the Administration and Accounting department to ensure all journal entries and reports are delivered incorrectly, timely.
- Ensure accurate financial records are kept and updated daily across the company, including bank and petty-cash management.
- Prepare, check, and submit on time a weekly 13-weeks cash flow forecast and provide daily cash flow updates to company.
- Provide monthly actuals report with commentary on variances with a budget on a timely basis.
- Review purchase invoices from vendors and expense claims to make decisions to payment in level 1 and get level 2 approval of General Director.
- Have the responsibility to set up and review the policies, procedures of Account Payables, Account Receivables, Cash, and Bank management. Monitor all internal processes to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Work with General Director, all managers within the organization and CFO, Group Controlling to complete the annual budgeting/ forecasting process.
- Review and make forecast 1, forecast 2 of yearly.
- Planning, forecasting, and budgeting controlling to ensure effective control of the budget and makes corrective action to have the best result for budget submitted.
- Prepare monthly financial reports to provide relevant and timely information to the General Director, Group CFO, Group Controlling, Group BoDs.
- Work with Sales and Marketing Manager to check, calculate, and advise General Director on the retail price, dealers package and credit limit, credit time for dealers.
- Liaise with internal auditors, external auditors, and tax office for the final report of CIT, PIT, VAT. Other duties assigned by the General Director.
- To manage 3rd party service providers related to office matters, follow up, and making payment to 3rd party in time.
- To ensure sufficient office supplies and efficient office equipment management, i.e. stationery, name cards, Company’s letterhead, pantry, IT assets, furniture, telephone, and fax systems, etc.
- To provide and manage support on office activities such as hotel booking for visitors, air ticket booking, employee meetings, conferences, secretarial services, notary/stamp requirements, courier, general telephone.
- Statistic reports to the government.
- Degree/Diploma in Economics, Financial Accounting, or relevant;
- At least 3 years experience in the same position;
- Able to communicate in English, special handle documents in English;
- Analytical skills, problem-solving…
- Salary: $1500 – $2000, depends on candidates experiences and qualification;
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits you & your friends in a career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/Zalo/Viber: 0918 082 881 (Ms.Sang) / Skype ID: sangrom for further supports. for further supports.
Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)
Let’s follow us by:
Meaning Short Story: https://bit.ly/WeeklyShortStory
Online Learning Community: https://bit.ly/ZaloOnlineLearningGroup2