HR Strategy's Client
HR Strategy’s customer are a Foreign Construction Group. Currently job vacancies are available for candidates with Business Development Manager position.
- Report to: CEO and BoD Steering Committee
- Location working: HCMC
- Relationship management with existing clients to establish rapport, check on progress of existing
projects, maintain client satisfaction and pursue new projects
- Follow up with clients during and after defects liability period, ensure client satisfaction and release of retention monies to the company.
- Be responsive to client needs, be aware of and attentive to their concerns.
- Identifying new clients and new markets, establishing contacts to build relationships and promote the company
- Market research and analysis domestically and regionally to find new opportunities to improve the company sales
- Strong focus on developing foreign client relationships and portfolio of foreign client projects
- Attendance at industry seminars, conferences and trade shows for networking and promoting the company.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients from RFP’s, participate in and be a significant contributor to final bid presentations and submissions.
- Lead the Business Development team, coordinate all Divisions and team members
- Develop goals and objectives for the Business Development Team and ensure they are met.
- Training of BD team personnel and helping team develop their skills
Weekly report on business development activities to the CEO and BoD Steering Committee
- Executive summary of key events from past week
- Status of the following by Division, Bid-Build, D & B, MEP etc
- List of new contacts and pursuits
- Status of live tenders
- Status of live opportunity pursuits
- Status of tenders won
- Status of tenders lost and reasons why
- Status of tenders declined and reasons why
- Key targets for week ahead
Monthly report to board.
- Executive summary report of the above items
- Strategic business development plan update
- A drive to seek new business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- Project management and team leadership skills
- Ability to participate in and lead large project pursuits to award stage, including VIP client
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to write and present Board reports.
- Measurement metrics: KPI’s to be devised and agreed.
Please contact us by sending English CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +84 914376881 (zalo/viber) – Mr. Tung for more information.