HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy (Headhunter)’s Client is a foreign company – Production of Nike branded garments. They are looking for high qualified candidate for HR Director Position.
· Company size: 8000 employees (2 factories)
· Take care: 2 HR Managers & Head of Recruitment
· Working location: HCMC
· Working time: Monday to Saturday
Operations Budget Plan & Management: Conduct the analysis of the Company’s cost and expenditures for the business to develop a proper annual operations budget for the whole Group.
Compensation & Benefits Management: Design, implement and manage the Company’s compensation and benefit as well as employee relations programs/policies/procedures and activities for the whole Group: such as job evaluation and classification; salary administration; short-term, long-term and sales incentive plans; share/stock ownership plans; employee benefits…
Accountable for the overall management of all administration associated with Human Resource Management including but not limited to: timely and accurate payroll, contract management; social/medical insurance enrollment/claims; personal income tax monthly/yearly declaration/finalization, employee file maintenance.
Ensure that all human resource functions meet relevant legal compliance requirements including, but not limited to, participating in the annual review of employment contracts and company policies, sending updates to relevant Directors regarding regulatory and legislative changes in relation to all aspects of employment, providing advice to Directors regarding their rights and responsibilities in relation to local laws.
Employee Communication & Relations
· Act as the first line of contact in Human Resources for any employee relations issues involving employees between entry level and Executive Manager.
· Ensure that the GM is made aware of any sensitive employee relations issues that arise as appropriate.
· Support, develop and coach people managers to manage employee relations issues
· Using Labor law, procedures and best practice, ideally resolving issues where possible informally.
· Build and maintain relationship with local Union.
· Work with department managers to forecast future hiring needs. Develop talent acquisition strategies and headcount plan.
· Work closely with Hiring Managers to define job description, unique selling points.
· Source, hunt and develop a network of candidates.
· Manage recruitment process: post job, screen resumes, schedule interviews, input database, evaluate candidates, generate offer letter.
· Manage the recruitment team and make reports on the performance.
· Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs. Developing future sourcing through job fairs, career events or partnership programs…
· Develop Talent pool to make sure all vacancies are ready to fulfill. Participating in building and developing recruitment system.
· Lead employment branding initiatives
· Do and oversee all internal communication activities relating to talent acquisition.
· Reward & Remuneration
· Support GM with the Salary Review Process
· Working with CPO to identify the issues which need to be considered and factored into strategy
· Support Line Managers with the Salary Review process guidelines
· Work with Line Managers to agree how to distribute salary budget based on knowledge of issues and market data
· Ensure salary review is complete on time / to budget and accurately reflects consistency across subsidiaries.
· Manage deemed salary reviews as appropriate.
Projects / Initiatives & Strategy
· Partner with GM and other HR colleagues in the implementation of the strategic HR Plan, projects and initiatives to positively add value to both our business and employees.
Administration, Systems & Records
· Promote the use of HR systems policies and processes, challenging appropriately as necessary.
· Manage exit processes for staff, carrying out exit interviews etc.
· Other duties as requested
· University degree of: Human Resources Management / Economics.
· Years of experience: Minimum of 15 Years general experience, with 5 years experience at management level (HR Director) with in garments industry (Experience in nike brand apparel manufacturing company)
· Advanced time management and organizational skills.
· Advanced understanding of the principles of labour and employment legislation within the relevant jurisidiction (s).
· Advanced written and spoken communication skills
· Advanced leadership skills with the ability to manage change with a strong results-orientation.
· Strong Interpersonal & analysis skills
· Advanced written and spoken English skills are also required.
- Salary: $4000 – $6000, depends on the candidate’s qualification
- More details will be discussed during the interview
If it suits to you & your friends in career path, please send your updated Resume (CV) to email@example.com or call/viber/zalo to 0918 082 881 (Ms.Sang) / Skype ID: sangrom.
Thanks a lot
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)