HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy (Headhunter)’s Client is a Media Agency Company. They are looking for high qualified candidate for CEO – Activations & Event Position.
- Location working: Ho Chi Minh City
- Reporting to: BOD
General Statement of Duties:
- Lead and manage In-store Activation/Demonstration/Event Business Unit, including sales & marketing, and operations.
- Be responsible for Revenue and Profit objectives and reports to the Country Managing Director.
- Build win/win relationship with Retailers, Marketers, Agencies and other stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the brand activation and In-store Demonstration Business Unit, incl. sales & marketing, and operations to achieve business unit’s objectives
- Lead the TQM approach to field operations including the creation of benchmarking standards to evaluate progress against the company’s goal of becoming a leading provider of field execution based operations.
- Provide Field Operations representation on the Management Committee which requires a sound working knowledge of the business objectives and strategies of all businesses including the ability to understand the roles and responsibilities of the different reporting positions within Demo Power business unit.
- In conjunction with Operations Manager, on going development and implementation of Operations standards, best practices and evaluation processes, proactively identifying areas of opportunity and securing any necessary input/approvals from affected Demo Power and internal departments and management personnel.
- Ongoing planning and analysis of efficient field territory/coverage design.
- Performance of periodic Field Audits of in-store activity, providing specific feedback and clear direction to Operations Manager to ensure that programs are executed to meet or exceed client expectations – on a consistent basis.
- Prepares the Yearly annual operating plan based on the specific format and in cooperation with finance director and managing director. Seek approval from regional team.
Sales & Marketing
- Lead, manage and motivate the Account Team to deliver the target
- Contact senior marketers of top customers to propose our services
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Provide value-added marketing inputs and activation ideas for brand activation customers’ programs
- Understand and assess customers’ needs and ensure proper and improved services meet their needs
- Negotiate prices and credit terms with customers
- Builds, leads, coaches and motivates Demo Power’s Field team – full time and part-time employees.
- Leads and manages the team including the day-to-day management of Field Operations executives.
- Oversees the effective completion of Demo’s Operations activities including training and development of subordinates, program management, complaint resolution and management of logistics related issues – exercising a strong Client Service orientation.
- Performance management of subordinates as required through effective communication of expectations and regular feedback regarding performance.
- Ensures the ongoing training of staff including the creation, implementation and documentation (procedure manuals) of new processes as required.
- Development and implementation of Succession Plan for Field Operations executives and Regional Field executives including identification and development of own replacement.
- Establishes a vision for the Field Operations Team, providing a clear sense of direction with regards to identified goals, objectives and operating principles.
- Performs ongoing strategic analysis that is consistent with the organization’s needs including effective implementation.
- Monitoring and adherence to Demo Power operating time and expense budget/expectations by leading the team to achieve bottom-line results including the effective cost management of direct and indirect Field Operations .
- Strategic planning and participation in the creation of annual Field Operations Business and Financial plans for Global Force.
- Pro active participation at Retailer and Client meetings
- Participation in company projects and task forces as requested by Country Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Above
- Previous Senior Level Management Experience (5-7 Years)
- Previous Experience Managing a activation/demonstration/event, Merchandising or Sales Field Team is an Asset
- Previous Operations Management supervision Experience, e.g: in Marketing Services, Retail Industry
- Understanding of Logistics Processes
- Networked in the Local Community – Especially within FMCG Industry
- Excellent Communication Skills – Verbal and Written with the Ability to Interact with Internal and External Customers
- Strong sales and presentation skills. Has relations with FMCG companies
- Knowledge of Vietnam Retail Trade Channels e.g: Structure, Policies and Procedures
- Good command at English speaking and writing
- Salary : $4000 – $5000, depends on the candidate’s qualification
- More details will be discussed during the interview
If it suits to you & your friends in career path, do not hesitate to contact Ms. Thương via email/ Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/zalo/viber 0916 566 343 for further information. Thank you so much.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)