HR Strategy's Client
Dear Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s client is a Company specializing in Real Estate. They are looking for Senior Legal Manager (M&A)
- Report to: Head Legal
- Take care: 5 Staff
- Location working: Ho Chi Minh city
- Time: Monday – Friday
- Provide risk assessment and legal advice on company operational and development projects (M&A, Real estate, Construction, Investment… and the others related legal matters).
- Handle regulatory issues including governmental filings, licenses, approvals and registration of the company andproject.
- Secure all licenses for Investment and Land Acquisition of Company.
- Negotiate, review and draft contracts, corporate documents and other legal documents of the company.
- Negotiate and draft real estate documents including purchase and sale agreement, booking agreement, long term lease agreement, etc. and monitor execution of these agreements.
- Negotiate disputes with purchaser, vendors and other parties as needed and handle numerous legal matters arising from sales and lease of residential units
- Ensure all to investment licenses, Branch Licenses, Share Certificates are renewed, upgraded on time, valid at all time and in line with constantly changing laws and business models of the Company;
- Manage business risk through appropriate legal structures, processes and communication in line with the laws of Vietnam;
- More detail will be discussed in interview.
- Having university graduation with LAW major and owed the lawyer practicing certificate;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of law on M&A, land and housing, foreign investment, enterprise, etc.
- Minimum 5 year experience as an in-house legal counsel in a multinational corporation or an associate in a law-firm.
- Having rich experience in M&A, real estate industry and direct involvement in handling sales contracts forresidential projects is an advantage.
- Time and management skill.
- Communication, interpersonal relations, problem solving and analytical skills
- Proactive, entrepreneurial approach to recognize needs, solve problems, anticipate issues and develop solutions; excellent business judgement and strategic thinking
- Proactive, whilst being a team player.
- Problem resolution & process orientated.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills at all levels.
- Demonstrates initiative and leadership.
- Stress tolerant – Ability to make balanced decisions in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent in spoken and written English.
- Salary pay: Around $4000 – $5000, it depends on candidate’s experience and qualification
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via Phone/Viber/Zalo Ms. Sang 0918 082 881 Skype id: sangrom.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)