HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s Client is a Fashion and cosmetics distribution company. They are looking for high-qualified candidates for the position: Office Manager.
- Location: HCMC
- Report to: Director
Purchases goods or services for all activities of company. Ensures us obtains quality products for competitive prices in a mean time. Plays an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably.
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Responsible for purchasing all working tools, marketing service & transportation means with a sound and accurate purchasing schedules on a regular basis.
- Maintain and follow purchasing procedures. This includes thorough analysis of potential suppliers and annual review of existing suppliers reviewing costs, quality, delivery, and other pertinent factors.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining clear and effective purchasing policies and procedures.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- At least 5 years working experience as Procurement & Admin Manager, priority on procurement experience.
- Experience in creating and leading a performance driven team.
- Ability to build strong working relationships and work effectively with managerial level and all other levels in the organization.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skill in both English and Vietnamese, oral and written.
- People oriented, strategic mind, analytical thinking, effective problem-solving skill, result focus.
- Strong skills in negotiation, financial cost analysis, market analysis, continuous improvement, problem solving
- Salary: $3000 – $3500 depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to email@example.com or contact via Phone/Viber/Zalo Ms. Sang 0918 082 881/ Skype id: sangrom.
Home Page 1
HR Strategy (Headhunter_Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao).
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam)