HR Strategy's Client
Dear our valued candidates,
HR Strategy’s client is a large corporation in Real Estate, Resort and Hotel. They are looking for Procurement Director for material Building & Furniture
- Working Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Working Time: From Monday to Friday
- Report to: CEO
- Manage 03 team leaders: Real estate (safari, goft valley, amusement park…), Resort, Hotel.
- Work with team leaders to establish procurement plan for building material and equipment according to project schedule and real construction site demand.
- Manage and follow up procurement activities to make sure procurement plan follows project plan
- Coordinate with related teams to optimize technical specification of material to suit with ranking of projects before issuing tender document; organizing bidding.
- Cooperate with team leaders to evaluate technical matter of submitted building material and select the suitable proposal to award bids for supplier/contractors at each project
- Provide the evaluation of vendor quotations utilizing appropriate negotiation and procurement analysis techniques and implementation of proper contracts with emphasis on quality, price, delivery, and service necessary to meet requirements
- Develop, implement and lead overall supplier strategy for commodity area, including simplification, ensuring sourcing process integrity, and optimize productivity, quality and fulfillment
- Manage the team leaders with accountability over direct/indirect buy, and cost reduction targets
- Ensure supplier compliance with regulatory and reputation requirements
- Manage quality of delivery goods according to approved specification which be committed in signed contract; check and test quality of material/equipment at supplier’s factory.
- Control procurement budgets as well as conduct cost saving budgeting and targeting.
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with, major suppliers, vendors, or sub-contractors to drive costs out of the supply chain and ensure that the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Graduated from university with related major (Economics, English, Business, etc…)
- At least 05 years of experience in building materials, furniture procurement.
- Knowledge of procurement and logistic policies and regulations established by the Company as well as government and other customers
- Strong oral and written English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Salary: $3000 – $4000, depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via Phone/Viber/Zalo Ms. Sang 0918 082 881 Skype id: sangrom.
HR Strategy (Headhunter_Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao).
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market).