HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
Our Client is a company that specializes in the Railway Industry. They are looking for a highly qualified candidate for the MEP Design Manager.
- Working Location: HCMC.
- Reporting to: Project Delivery Manager.
Principles of Design Manager’s Operations:
- All design fulfills the prerequisites of the applicable contract;
- All design complies with applicable standards/codes/regulations or best practice where the former is not applicable;
- All design considers requested and/or received interface inputs;
- All design considers practical application;
- Progress is tracked through hold-points;
- Accountability required;
- Quality is managed through traceability;
- Risk is assessed;
- Ingenuity is balanced with necessary limitations;
- Abortive work and changes are reduced to a minimum and tracked upon occurrence;
- Technical selection of products undergoes systemic interrogation for compliance;
- Document control is maintained throughout each hold point.
Reporting to the Project Delivery Manager, duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage Design work packages of the Sub-System Design teams;
- Manage Sub-System leader workload and priorities;
- Ensure Design Process is adhered to by Design Team Personnel;
- Ensuring that design personnel work in the correct sequence with each other;
- Ensuring that the work is progressed in a reportable manner;
- Ensure Design Work Progress is reported and updates provided to the Project Delivery Manager;
- Coordinate with Schedule Manager to ensure work packages are produced in alignment with the Programme;
- Manage Progress Trackers and Non-Compliance Log Registers;
- Ensuring the requirements are manifested into a design fit to form and function;
- Ensuring the team executes design in a manner that readily facilitates traceability;
- Manage the tracking of design change;
- Technical Issue management;
- Review the bill of materials/quantities based on design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Architecture field, Architecture University.
- At least 5 years of previous experience as a design leader position.
- Priority has strong experience in Electrical and Telecom.
- Good organizational skills to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Negotiation and problem discussion skill.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Competent in understanding and operating design 2D and 3D drafting, reviewing, and analysis software.
- Proficient in engineering design software Amtech (Prodesign, Protect, Fast test, Power Net ), Ecodial, Lighting Calculation software, CAD MEP, Revit MEP electrical, Energy analysis modeling, Microsoft office (excel, words, project, ppt), Navisworks (clash detection).
- Competent in engineering appropriate to the systems undertaken.
- Competent in designing under safety principles for design.
- Competent in design analysis and suitable testing approach to be compliant with the design verification and validation.
- Good English.
- Salary: $4,000 – $5,000, depends on the candidate’s qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If you’re open to new opportunities, don’t hesitate to inbox or contact Email: email@example.com or Call/Viber/Zalo to 0917 393 344 (Ms. Thảo) for more information and support.
Thank you so much!
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)