HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Value Candidates, HR Strategy’s client is a company specializing in Construction. They are looking for the highly qualified candidate for the position: Architecture Design Director
- Working Location: HCM
- Report to: Director
- Prepare, develop and implement short-term and long-term plans of the division to ensure the completion of all division’s goals and company’s targets
- Manage, monitor and evaluate all tasks of the architectural design division from the stage of Programming, Concept Design, Basic Design (Schematic Design) to the stage of Contract Documentation
- Coordinate the quality and progress of the division plan in order to give timely solutions and mitigate all negative consequences. Ensure all products are delivered on time, on budget, and to the highest standards of quality
- Support and coordinate with other divisions to ensure approval of project documentation, profit margin of the company and satisfaction of clients
- Develop and improve an integrated system including design guidelines standard, rules, procedures and project advisory in order to enhance productivity and ensure compliance with legal regulations
- Communicate and implement the company’s core values, build and promote company’s brand name through the implementation to fulfill the requirements of clients
- Update of similar projects within national and international scale, simultaneously apply new techniques and new materials, establish and continually update the CAD library for the division according to the specific project requirements from the company’s library and other sources
- Mentor division’s members (CAD standards, building codes, use forms, meeting note, professional growth and communication skills, critical thinking, problem solving, time management, construction terminology, creative methods…)
- Communicate to PM regularly for design intent purpose, schedule, design change ….
- Other duties assigned by the Board of Directors
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture field
- At least 7 years of project management experience in retail and corporate office interiors
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Experience in managing and leading project teams to successful outcomes
- Strong leadership, organization and planning, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Salary: $3,000 – $5,000, negotiate. It depends on the candidate’s interview.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friends in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to email@example.com or call/zalo/viber: 0917 393 344 (Ms. Thảo)/ Add Skype: http://finance_sa_hrstrategy.vn for further supports. Thank you.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)