HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s Client is a Real Estate company. They are looking for a highly qualified candidate for Head of Accounting position.
- Location working: Ho Chi Minh
- Report to: CFO (Vietnamese), CEO (Korean)
- Working days: Mon – Fri
- Setting up and operating the Accounting system.
- Managing a team of accounting professionals to ensure accurate, timely completion of accounting activities.
- Directing and monitor a variety of accounting activities to ensure that the financial resources are managed in accordance with accounting principles and
- comply with relevant regulations, laws, and standards.
- Checking all expenditures approval and payment are in compliance with the company’s policy.
- Setting up and developing the financial management and accounting systems, financial policies, and procedures.
- Working with internal auditor & external auditors such as IGL; BDO…
- Checking all of the reports to the taxable statements and handle tax matters.
- Interacting and making a relationship with banks and functional agencies.
- Providing direct leadership, guidance, and support to ensure the creation of a positive atmosphere and team spirit.
- Ensuring accurate, completing and up-to-date financial accounting records are maintained to ensure both internal and external financial reports,
- returns, and statements are based on those records.
- Drawing up a budget, cash flow, and financial reports for the corporation.
- Accomplishes Accounting department human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching,
- counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning
- and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to the Accounting department.
- Checking or reviewing financial report include an internal report
- At least 05 years of experience in Financial and Accounting in the Real Estate/Construction field.
- University degree in finance or accounting.
- Master’s degree or CPA/ ACCA is plus.
- Leadership skills: Chief Accountant will need to motivate the team, work with them to make sure they abide by all company policies and procedures.
- Problem-solving skills: You will have to solve issues, sometimes without seeing the actual problem first hand.
- Ability to work under high pressure in a multicultural, diverse environment.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Vietnamese Accounting System (VAS) and related laws.
- Good English.
- Priority has experience: referring from Big 4
- Salary: Up to $2500 – $3000, depends on the candidate’s experience and qualification.
- Other benefits will discuss during the interview
If it suits to you & your friends in career path, please send your updated Resume (CV)
to email@example.com or call/viber/zalo to 0917 393 344 (Ms. Thảo) / Skype ID: finance_sa_hrstrategy.vn for more information and support.
Thank you so much!
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)