HR Strategy’s Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s Client is a company specializing in the Marketing Research industry. They are looking for a high qualified candidate for the position Data Analyst Management.
- Working Location: HCMC
- Report to: Operations Head
- Hands on Data Processing Managers to head out the growing DP Department.
- Process survey responses & control the data quality on a daily basis.
- Help to organize IFM panel database, while working closely with Operations and Project Managers
- Managing users and user roles, provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Helping develop reports and analysis, managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Other requests from superiors.
- Graduate from major in equivalent fields.
- Excellent Knowledge of data processing, Excel, SPSS – 3-8-years of experience.
- Internet savvy.
- At least 1-2 years data base management experience.
- English language.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Salary: $1000 – $1500, depending on the ability of the candidate.
- Other benefits will be discussed at the interview.
If it suits to you or your friends in career path, please apply your Resume (CV) to email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 094 841 9559 (Ms. Kha)/Skype ID: hrstrategy_essservice for further supports
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)
Let’s follow us by:
Meaning Short Story: https://bit.ly/WeeklyShortStory
Online Learning Community: https://bit.ly/ZaloOnlineLearningGroup2