HR Strategy's client
Dear Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s Client is a Company in Call Center Industry. They are looking for Customer Contact Center Senior Operations Manager
- Work Location: HCMC
- Report to: Director
- Worktime: Monday – Saturday
- Take care: 200 employees
- Ensures the delivery of Client KPIs including day to day service levels, customer experience, quality measures and compliance measures.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses.
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementation.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; competing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Responsible for planning and directing the work of his team and monitors their work and takes corrective actions when necessary.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Provides guidance to first-line managers and supervisors.
- Ensures clarity around priorities and goals for the company.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the art practices
- Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing upgrades; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs
- Responsible for the development of the operational talent pool by optimizing the skills of the existing team and ensures succession planning will be in place so key roles are filled
- Plans the organizational activities by establishing tasks, objectives and priorities.
- Develops, implements, coordinates, reviews, evaluates, and improves company procedures and policies, as well as organizational activities and initiatives.
- Monitors and controls project progress, objectives, and costs against the established schedule and budget.
- Be responsible for meeting, and possibly setting, customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development. Call center managers ensure that calls and emails are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
- Liaise with businesses for which they provide the first response, as well as the third parties who supply products to the center. You’ll coordinate and motivate call center staff and may manage staff recruitment.
- Oversees the human activity of all departments, authorizing and organizing the establishment of major departments and associated positions.
- Builds relationships with both internal and external parties.
- Deals with problems as and when they arise so as to ensure the organization is running smoothly and effectively.
- Graduated a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher with a major in Management or Business
- Relevant management work experience of at least 5 years, extensive knowledge of Business Process Management, strong experience in service delivery, customer service, process excellence and automation
- Strong knowledge of support processes such as WFM, quality, training and transition
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Able to communicate in English effectively in writing, verbally and through presentations
- Excellent leadership, people management, communication and influencing skills at a senior level, strong financial management, analytical, organizational, mentoring, coaching skills
- Possess strong people skills – is able to work with other organizations such our business partners
- Advance knowledge and experience in MS Office and strong knowledge of general computer operations
- Salary: $1500 – $2000, depends on candidate’s experience and qualifications.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits you or your friends in career path, please apply your Resumse (CV) to Email: Sang.email@example.com or call/zalo/viber to 0918 082 881 (Ms.Sang)/ Skype ID: sangrom for more information and further supports.
Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market).
Web: www.hrstrategy.vn & www.thuctapsinhvietnam.com
Let’s follow us by:
Meaning Short Story: https://bit.ly/WeeklyShortStory
Online Learning Community: https://bit.ly/ZaloOnlineLearningGroup2
Added value for you _ Customer Service Dept _ HR Strategy www.hrstrategy.vn (Công ty chuyên về tuyển dụng & cho thuê nguồn nhân lực cấp cao _ Headhunter & Interim CEO Services)