HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy (Headhunter)’s Client is a Real Estate, Hospitality company. They are looking for high qualified candidate for Property Director
- Location working: Ho Chi Minh City
- Report to: BOD
- Property Director (Apartment, Officer and Hotel).
- Organize the inspection and monitoring of service and technical quality, operation management in order to discover shortcomings that need to be overcome.
- Coordinate and closely monitor the handover stage in the cost control stage, the handover stage for the project management, operation and exploitation unit, defect to overcome the errors.
- Application of information technology advances in operation management and service quality improvement at the Building Management Board.
- Approve payroll, budget, management system for the Building Management Board.
- Directly handle incidents and work arising in buildings and residential areas that the Building Management Board cannot handle.
- Marketing to find economically effective jobs for a company to keep growing; Make the most of every development opportunity for the company.
- Directing supervision, surveying, collecting and evaluating service quality at the Building Management Board in accordance with the Company’s regulations.
- Direct the preparation and filing of archives including personal and business records according to rules and procedures.
- Handle employee training, and control, and assures that all supervised employees comply with the appropriate policies and procedures.
- Detect and manage risks in time during the Company’s production and business process. Organize the inspection and reconciliation of cost revenue reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Thermal/ Electrical/ Refrigeration, Construction Economics.
- At least 05 years of experience in General Manager/ Deputy General Manager for 3-star Hotels.
- Extensive knowledge about technical systems, electricity; operating buildings and hotels.
- Attention to details and a high level of accuracy.
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Financial, risk & change management skills.
- Salary: $2,000 – $2,500 depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- Others benefits will discuss during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friends in career path, please send your updated Resume (CV) to email@example.com or call/viber/zalo to 0917 393 344 (Ms. Thao) / Skype ID: finance_sa_hrstrategy.vn for more information and support. Thank you so much!
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)