HR Strategy’s Client
HR Strategy’s Client is a Global Media Agency. They are looking for a highly qualified candidate for the position: Personal Assistant Director (PA)
- Working location: HCMC
- Report to: Managing Director (MD)
- The PA is responsible to provide the MD with a wide range of business and administrative support. In their role, they will be required to represent the MD—both internally and to external stakeholders—and act as a communications ‘bridge’ to senior management (Division Directors) across the company, as well as all other departments.
- To be successful in this role, the PA should be resourceful, self-disciplined, fluency in English and Vietnamese and should be highly proficient with the standard suite of Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Join MD in meetings, communicate with all parties on all important review and actionable issues. Provide follow-up assistance, and troubleshoot where required.
- Translate internal and external communications, as directed.
- Execute and/or supervise management projects assigned by the MD.
- Create and/or supervise business research and present findings.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Monitor and maintain MD’s calendar and schedule appointments as required.
- Schedule meetings and resolve any associated conflicts.
- Communicate directly with RAG (Switzerland) on behalf of the MD as and when requested.
- Assist as needed the HR department in screening employment candidacies on behalf of the MD, as directed.
- Provide support to events, media projects and other department activations, as requested by the MD.
- Internal: Managing Director; RVN/RA/Division Directors; Department Heads; RVN/RA Finance Director; RVN/RA Senior Managers
- External: RVN/RA clients, agencies and marketing and business partners
Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Business reports and research are accurate and on schedule
- Key communications and action points discussed at senior meetings are communicated and confirmed successfully to all parties
- Special projects assigned by MD are completed on schedule and on budget Monitor and maintain MD’s calendar and appointments as required
- At least 2 years of experience in equivalent positions
- Vietnamese national with advanced English language skills
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise, collaborate and troubleshoot with internal and external stakeholders
- High proficiency with Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills: Empathy!
- Well-organized; strong attention to detail and able to multi-task
- Comfortable in a tech-driven environment
- Enjoy creative challenges
- Salary: Around $1000, depending on the candidate’s experiences
- More benefit will be discussed in the interview session.
If it suits you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org call/Zalo Ms Thuong on 0916 566 343 or Skype: email@example.com for further supports.
Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)