HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates, HR Strategy (Headhunter)’s Client is a company that specializes in FMCG Industry (Food). They are looking for high qualified candidate for tên vị trí: PR- Communication Manager position.
- Location working: HCMC
- Reporting to: Head of Sales and Marketing
- Planning and implementing Strategy as well as communication activities as bridge between the Group and relevant associations / agencies
- Proactively build strong external networks with newpaperdom/press
- Have strategic orientation in planning crisis Management and prevention of possible risks; Communication crisis Management
- Planning and implementing strategy about Community support activities
- Budget management of communication activities, ensuring that budget is spent reasonably and effectively in support of business activities and within the budget allowed
- Degree: University or higher in Marketing or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience for PR- Communication Manager or similar role
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with press / newspaperdom
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Salary: $1500 – $2000, depends on the candidate’s qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friends in career path, please send your updated Resume (CV) to email@example.com or call 0916 566 343 (Ms Thương) or Skype: headhunterservice for more information and support. Thank you so much.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)
Link Application “HR Strategy Jobs”:
Let’s follow us by:
2.Meaning Short Story: https://bit.ly/WeeklyShortStory
3.Online Learning Community: https://bit.ly/ZaloOnlineLearningGroup2
5.HR Strategy Youtube channel: https://bit.ly/HRStrategyYoutubeChannel