HR Strategy's Client
Dear our valued candidates,
HR Strategy’s client is a Company specializing in Food & Beverages. They are looking for Office Operation Director (Coffee Chain)
- Working Location: Ha Noi
- Working Time: Monday to 1/2 Saturday
- Report to: GM
Manage all departments: HR, IT, QC/QA, Training and Office (at 44 store system)
- Coordinating, supervising and managing all day-to-day operation to ensure that services are delivered to guests at highest standard;
- Analyzing guest preference trends to make changes/ improvements on particular areas across all brands;
- Handling guest complaints, analyzing and promptly responding to guest feedbacks;
- Proposing and implementing promotion programs, special events;
- Inspecting supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards;
- Controlling costs by reviewing recipe of products, minimizing waste;
- Act as the main point of contact between operations and the other company departments;
2. HR and Training:
- Planning manpower for outlets both in short and long term;
- Providing guidance, feedbacks, and individual coaching when needed;
- Ensuring that employees follow all store policies and procedures;
- Orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees regarding job performance;
- Understanding different roles of staff to set up training & development plan
- Completing performance evaluations for employees according to the evaluation schedule;
- Setting up & delivering safety, sanitation training to staff;
- Conducting quarterly safety site inspections;
- Conduct quarterly safety meetings;
- Planning operation budget & finance;
- Planning inventory and ordering goods for daily operation;
- Planning human resources to have back-up when required;
- Weekly and monthly reporting to board of directors;
4. QA/QC Management:
- Implement and assure compliance to all Food Safety, Regulatory, and Quality policies
- Drive Continuous Improvement by tracking, reporting, and reviewing the Quality Performance Indicators on a regular basis
- Graduated from University, major: Hopsitality, Business Administration, Finance, …
- At least 5-year experience in Operations Office position in chain store system (fastfood, convenience store, coffee shop, clothes shop, shoes shop…)
- Fluent in English (4 skills).
- Responsible, energetic, creative, honest, careful, passionate, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving skill;
- Strong leadership, ability to train & coach others;
- Ability to work independently, and get tasks accomplished in timely manner;
- Multi-task across multiple brands;
- Salary: $3000-$5000, depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via Phone/Viber/Zalo Ms. Sang 0918 082 881/ Skype id: sangrom.
Home Page 1
HR Strategy (Headhunter_Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao).
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam)