HR Strategy's Client
Dear our valued candidates,
HR Strategy’s client is a company in Textile Manufacturing. They are looking for a highly qualified candidate for Employee Relations Manager position.
- Working location: Dong Nai, Vietnam
- Report directly to HR Director.
- Working time: From Monday to Friday
- Manage all employee relations activities to include, but not limited to, employee/management counseling and coaching, complaint/grievance investigations, unlawful discrimination or harassment charges, reviewing and/or recommending corrective/disciplinary action reduction activity and unemployment hearings
- Develop and document procedures to enhance and streamline processes and ensure compliance with related regulatory requirements and work with HR/Director to educate managers and staff
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing employee relations practices and procedures to evaluate and/or recommend changes which enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of operations/services;
- Implement and provide guidance to management/staff in their administration and ensures programs and administration are consistent with departmental objectives and attentive to related policies and regulations
- Develop strategies on approaching, cooperating with Trade Union to align with business strategy
- Lead or / and facilitate all related discussion and negotiations with Trade Union
- Diagnose and analyse the feedback from employee engagement survey and other sources to devise initiatives to improve overall engagement score
- Take the lead in social, health & welfare committee to organize company’s activities to improve employees’ social & health wellbeing
- Develop & implement the Internal Communication Framework to connect staff with management, ensure cascade of business strategies & plans to concerned employees and cover any potential communication gap.
- HR or Law university degree / qualification
- 5 years or above of progressively responsible experience in employee relations or legal experience with an emphasis on ER
- Experience in developing & administering ER policies, programmes and best practices
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Meticulous, excellent attention to details and process & policies driven
- Strong judgment; able to undertake risk analysis and consider business context in decision making with clear & consistent rationales & principles
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with certain degree of ambiguity
- Salary: $1,000 – $1,500, depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friends in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV)to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/zalo/viber: 0918 082 881 (Ms Sang)/ Add Skype: sangrom. for further supports.