HR Strategy's Client
Dear valued candidates,
HR Strategy (Headhunter)’s client is a Chemical Company. They are looking for high qualified candidate for Sales Manager.
- Working location: Dong Nai
- Report to: General Director
- Bus for commute for HCMC
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Directs product research and development.
- Bachelors/ College Degree in Economics, Business Administration
- Age: over 30
- At least 5 years in similar position
- Salary: $2500 – $2700 + sales bonus.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via Phone/Viber/Zalo: 0914 376 881 – Mr. Tùng (Peter).
Let’s follow us by:
Meaning Short Story: https://bit.ly/WeeklyShortStory
Online Learning Community: https://bit.ly/ZaloOnlineLearningGroup2