HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s client specializing in the field of Education. Currently looking for candidates of the position: Sales Manager
• Location: Bien Hoa
• Report to: Deputy Sales Director
• Working time: Mon – Fri and Sat: 08am to 12am
· Set-up and develop a professional process for the Sales Department
· Planning and organizing human resources in the Department
· Develop job description for each position of the Staff in Sales Department.
· Responsible for using and managing the funding sources and properties assigned by the Company. Utilize all resources of the Unit optimally.
· Building, operating and managing the implementation of the Company’s business plans and business policies; ensure business performance of the Unit.
· Formulating marketing, advertising and promotion strategies, serving business activities within the scope of business.
· Constructing, implementing and managing sales and liabilities for each type of customer and for each type of contract within the scope of business.
· Making & implementing after-sales programs according to the company’s plans within the business scope.
· Implementing recruitment and training of Sales staff
· Complying with the company’s revenue target, report monthly on the implementation.
· Other duties assigned by the Deputy Sales Director
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- At least 3 years experience in sales as a Sales Manager in the fields of Education, Credit, Insurance, Real Estate
- Excellent presentation skills, MS Office.
- Be able to recruit, manage, coach and train sales team for 9 centres
- Be able to achieve sale goals
- Strong English skills
• Salary: $1300-1700, depending on the capacity of the candidate
• Other benefits will be discussed during the interview.
If you or your network are interested, please send your CV via email: email@example.com or call / zalo / viber at 0919 579 881 (Mr Duy) for more supports.
Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market)