HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Value Candidates,
HR Strategy’s Client is a foreign company specialized in Industrial Chemicals field. They are looking for highly qualified candidate for Sales Manager (Chemical) Position.
- Working location: BR-VT Province (providing shuttle bus)
- Analyze market trends and conditions, customers and competitors behavior to have well marketing strategies
- Conduct marketing plans and implement these plans in order to develop new customers, new products and services
- Carry out marketing activities: surveys, market researches on new products, competitors,…
- Evaluate and monitor market price and trend, adjust selling price to match with market situation and get best profits
- Target key customers and build up long term relationship with them by learning and responding to their needs. To track customers’ demand and their expectation
- Develop and maintain long term and sustainable relationship with customer’s decision makers for maximizing business opportunities
- Expand existing customer database by developing target lists of potential customers
- Lead sales team and customer service team for daily operations and directly manage major and critical accounts
- Evaluate the effectiveness of sales by costing and maximizing profits
- Solve customers’ problems and provide support to customers
- Evaluate financial status of existing and new customers in order to negotiate and provide payment terms
- Propose credit limit to each customer and be responsible for debt collection
- Coach, train, guide; motivate and develop sales team in order to achieve business goals
- Define potential risks that may affect to the team; corrective actions are required for adjustments to improve team performance
- Build teamwork spirit and lead the team effectively
- Graduated from University with majors in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- At least 5-year experience in similar sales positions, prefer candidates having knowledge in Chemical, Solvents, Industrial liquid, Marine fields
- Fluently in English both speaking and writing
- Excellent in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge about Sales and Services management skills
- Be strong in communication, management skills, problem solving skills, leadership skills, negotiation skills…
- Be able to go for business trip
- Salary: $2000 – $3000, depends on the candidate’s experiences and qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/Viber/Zalo to 0919 012 151 (Ms Nguyên) / Skype ID: sales.sangtran.hrstrategy.vn for further supports.
Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market).