HR Strategy's Client
Dear our valued candidates,
HR Strategy’s client is a company specialized in FMCG Manufacturing. They are looking for Vice President of Human Resources.
- Working Location: Binh Duong Province
- Working Time: From Monday to Saturday
- Company size: 5,000 employees ( 7 factories)
- Report to:GM
- Take care: 10 HR Managers and 80 staff
- Transportation: HCMC – Binh Duong Province bus for commuter
- Participating in the company’s strategic planning process through identifying and researching HR issues
- Planning and implementing HR strategy: HR development strategies; measures to improve the quality of human resources, increase productivity and labor efficiency… in line with the objectives and business strategies of the company
- Operating HR Department’s activities to meet the Company’s requirements, such as attracting talents, arranging personnel, recruiting, remuneration mechanisms, training, employee relations…
- Conducting external affairs: Representing the Company to work with outside agencies, individuals and organizations within the scope of work.
- Responsible for managing, training & developing personnel; work assignment, inspection, supervision, promotion, support and evaluation of parts in the factory.
- Directing the development, maintenance and updating of the implementation of production processes, regulations on implementing 5S, ISO, labor safety and hygiene as well as fire protection in the factory.
- Responsible for directing and urging employees to well implement internal rules and regulations of the Company, regulations on asset management, production management, industrial hygiene and labor safety.
- Coordinate with the members of the BOD to achieve the production goals in the direction of the Company’s development.
- Conducting and supervising the implementation of personnel policies (salary, bonus, welfare…). Solving jobs related to relations, labor discipline, emulation and commendation.
- Orienting and completing the management and control system of administrative documents: Rules, Regulations, Forms… of the branch to ensure systematic and normative.
- Presiding and be in charge of organizing and coordinating tasks to ensure the organization of events: festivals, meetings, tourism to achieve the set objectives.
- Proposing solutions to ensure and maintain administrative and service functions such as system of office equipment, security surveillance camera system, cafeteria, communication system.
- Building and controlling the Administrative-Human Resources budget of the Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Adminstrative or related majors.
- At least 15 years of experience in HR fields or equivalent
- Experienced in manufacturing companies with scale from 3,000 to 5,000 people
- Have experience in working for Vietnamese and foreign corporations in production
- Have experience in working for large corporations in manufacturing and trading, prioritizing FMCG industry.
- Strong experience: build and operate operating systems, build HR automation software
- Ability to analyse HR situations, highly persuasive, motivating, positively influencing those around, motivating work, willing to cooperate with colleagues to achieve company’s goals.
- Mastering the Labor Code, Law on Personal Income Tax, Health Insurance Law, Social Insurance and having knowledge and skills in human resource management.
- Good use of English and office computing for work.
- Knowledging and flexible application of human resource management strategies
- Salary: $10.000 – $15.000, depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via Phone/Viber/Zalo Ms. Sang 0918 082 881 Skype ID: sangrom.
HR Strategy (Headhunter_Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao).
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market).