HR Strategy's Client
Dear Our Valued Candidates,
HR Strategy’s Client is a company specializing in the Furniture field. They are looking for a highly qualified candidate for the Employee Relations Manager position.
Working Location: Binh Duong
- Manage all employee relations activities to include, but not limited to, employee/management counseling and coaching, complaint/grievance investigations, unlawful discrimination or harassment charges, reviewing and/or recommending corrective/disciplinary action reduction activity and unemployment hearings.
- Provide consultation, support and training to all levels of management on employee relations policies, practices, procedures and related decisions. Acts as a resource to ensure fair and consistent interpretation, implementation, communication and administration of related programs, policies and initiatives.
- Provide guidance and counsel on performance management issues and disciplinary processes.
- Develop and document procedures to enhance and streamline processes and ensure compliance with related regulatory requirements and work with HR/Director to educate managers and staff.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing employee relations practices and procedures to evaluate and/or recommend changes which enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of operations/services.
- Implement and provide guidance to management/staff in their administration and ensures programs and administration are consistent with departmental objectives and attentive to related policies and regulations.
- Establish case management process for ER matters e.g. poor performance, disciplinary action, gross misconduct, summary dismissal, absence without notice, etc.; generate ER reports & analyses that are meaningful for management decisions.
- Develop strategies on approaching, cooperating with Trade Union to align with business strategy.
- Lead and facilitate all related discussions and negotiations with the Trade Union.
- Diagnose and analyze the feedback from the employee engagement survey and other sources to devise initiatives to improve overall engagement score.
- Take the lead in social, health & welfare committee to organize the company’s activities to improve employees’ social & health wellbeing.
- Develop & implement the Internal Communication Framework to connect staff with management, ensure cascade of business strategies & plans to concerned employees, and cover any potential communication gap.
- Graduated from the University of Law, Human Resource, or related major.
- At least 08 years of experience in employee relations or legal experience with an emphasis on ER.
- Experience in developing & administering ER policies, programs, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Meticulous, excellent attention to detail and process & policies driven.
- Strong judgment; able to undertake risk analysis and consider the business context in decision making with clear & consistent rationales & principles.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with certain degree of ambiguity.
- Salary: $2000 – $2500, depending on the ability of the candidate.
- Other benefits will be discussed at the interview.
If it suits to you & your friends in career path, please send your updated Resume (CV) to email@example.com or call/viber/zalo to 0911 543 881 (Ms. Thủy) for more information and support.
Thanks a lot.
HR Strategy (Headhunter _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao)
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market).
Let’s follow us by: www.hrstrategy.vn
Meaning Short Story: https://bit.ly/WeeklyShortStory
Online Learning Community: https://bit.ly/ZaloOnlineLearningGroup2