HR Strategy's Client
Dear our valued candidates,
HR Strategy’s client is a company specialized in FMCG Manufacturing. They are looking for Risk & Audit Director
- Working Location: Binh Duong Province
- Working Time: From Monday to Friday
- Company size: over 5,000 employees
- Report to: BOD
- Take care: 100 Staff
- Audit/ Risk Strategy and Vison (if required)
- Develop an audit and risk strategy to achieve world-class standard t.
- Raise control/risk awareness within the company
- Develop and review a training programs roadmap for employees to better comprehend controls and risks and benefits thereof.
- Promote role and responsibility of HORA Department
- Provide regular explanation sessions to the organization on the role/responsibilities of HORA, especially to newcomers.
- Audit/ Risk assessment
- Develop and review an audit and risk assessment tool to highlight most critical risk areas.
- Carry out audit reviews
- Develop and review comprehensive audit programs for all business cycles. Carry out and review periodic operational, financial and compliance reviews following the Annual Audit Risk Assessment or ad hoc management requests. Highlight control deficiencies.
- Identify control weakness or efficiency improvement opportunities
- Develop and agree SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic/Relevant, Time bound) action plans with key stakeholders.
- Ensure proper and timely implementation of Action Plans
- Perform follow up reviews based on Action Plan register.
- Develop Control/Risk reporting
- Update GAR Committee/BOD and Senior Executives on status of controls/risk environment.
- Efficient usage of audit/risk team resources
- Develop efficient audit tools using lastest technologies
- Lead ad-hoc requests
- Successfully lead fraud investigations or other projects based on CEO, BOD or GAR Committee request.
- Closely interact with internal and external stakeholders (external auditors, consultants) as need be
- Provide coaching/advisory to internal stakeholders in control/risk matters
- Meet and support external stakeholders in their working at company
- Ensure proper policies/procedures are issued
- Provide guidance to skateholders and review new or amended policy/procedure proposals pior to them being approved by the CEO.
- Prevent corporate risks
- Based on Risk Assessment (Heat Map), follow up to ensure that clear efficient mitigation plans are implemented.
- Develop a successor
- Identify each team members development needs and closely discuss with HR adequate training solutions.
- Expose team members to different business cycles and Risk area to develop a broader business understanding.
- Expose team members to present to GAR or BOD.
- Communicate updates to HORA team
- Quarterly HORA team meetings include best practice sessions, presentation from internal/external stakeholders, trainings.
Over 15 years with increasing responsibility in a Finance/ Accounting/Internal-External audit function preferably , of which at least 5 in Vietnam or a similar developing market and at least 5 years in a leadership position in a multinational.
- Networking/ Team-player
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Solid infuencing skills
- Business Acumen
- Result oriented
- Solid accounting knowledge (Bachelor in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration).
- Strong technical internal auditing/risk based analytical skills (knowledge of auditing and planing tools).
- Lean and or Six Sigman certification preferred.
- Solid Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Tableau knowledge
- Language skill
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Vietnamese
- Salary: $5.000 – $7.000, depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits to you & your friend in career path, please apply online your Resume (CV) to email@example.com or contact via Phone/Viber/Zalo Ms. Sang 0918 082 881 Skype ID: sangrom.
Home Page 1
HR Strategy (Headhunter_Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao).
HR Strategy (Headhunter in Vietnam Market).