HR Strategy's Client
Dear our valued candidates,
HR Strategy’s client is a company in Agriculture Company, they are looking for qualified candidates for Factory Deputy Manager position.
- Working location: Ben Tre
- Working Time: Mon – Sat
- Report: Factory Director
- Possessing human management skills, leadership skills, assertive issues in the factory, ..
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Plant Director.
- Responsible for monitoring whole Production Flow, productionline,and finishing sections productivity, efficiency, and quality to achieve the delivery date
- Monitoring Production overall performance and daily operating to achieve the goals and objectives.
- Responsible to grow and educate direct and indirect subordinates in all aspects anytime and anywhere.Ensure the whole production line enables to achieve overall target productivity set by management.
- Monitoring whole production lines productivity to products with the highest quality.
- Maximize the ship to cut-rate with ensuring related parties put all effort to complete whole order quantity without delay.
- Ensure all direct and indirect subordinates have a good discipline and always obey the company’s rules and regulations.
- Responsible in whole Production improvement plan to enable production line to improve its productivity with same resources. Also to eliminate the non-value-added operation, combine operation, and reduce wastage to achieve flexibility.
- Responsible for cost-saving
- Make sure everything follows customers audit policy;
- Graduated from University about Aquaculture, Economics, or related field.
- It is preferred that the candidate has at least 6 years of experience in the pangasius export processing industry, at least 3 years experience in the same position.
- Understand the basa production process that meets the standards for export to foreign markets
- Have knowledge about basa fish.
- Have knowledge, understand the process of product quality management.
- Ability to manage people, to manage factories.
- Ability to manage costs in the factory.
- Ability to manage product quality.
- Language: Good English communication.
- Prefer candidates have aged from 35 – 45 age
Salary: $2600-3500$, depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
More details will be discussed during the interview.
If it suits you & your friends in career path, please apply your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/zalo/viber Mr.Tùng: 0914376881 .Let’s follow us by:
Meaning Short Story: https://bit.ly/WeeklyShortStory
Online Learning Community: https://bit.ly/ZaloOnlineLearningGroup2